Here are Dyna's puppies! They look so peaceful, but in reality I lined em up and had about a second or two to snap a picture! They are developing wonderfully. Their eyes aren't open yet, but should be soon.
We are just that...one family in a great big world surrounded by millions of other families. One family trying to follow God's design for our lives in the midst of His world. One of our journeys at the moment is bringing home 3 more of our kids from Africa. Life is a crazy ride, but we love it!
Mother Teresa once said, “We cannot fight credibly against other social and moral evils, including poverty and violence, while we tolerate mass killings by abortion.”
4 comments:
Yeah, a nap...what was I THINKING when I scheduled my post-Cursillo Monday without TIME for one!!!!
Cute pups, hon!
They are so cute. Glad they're doing well.
All i can say is....AWWWWWWW!!
Awwwwwwwww...coming from the cat person herself!
Post a Comment