Odds and Ends
Some pics to catch up from this past week...
Love this picture! I'm not incredibly thrifty, but I found these cute pjs for Shianne at a friends rummage sale, and then matching ones for Jaden at a kids consignment shop! Shi loves it that they match.
The girls celebrated Veterans Day at school. They were asked to wear clothing from a vet if possible, they had things on display to see and had a vet speak. Shianne is wearing my dad's gear. His shirt from when he was a private, and his dress hat. Before he left the army he was a Lieutenant. (Shianne couldn't wear his dress coat to school because his unit's name was inappropriate for elementary students to read! --ll on wheels). Dad was in the Vietnam War (thanks for fighting for our country, Dad!). Sierra is wearing Brandy's clothes from when he was in the National Guard in high school and college.
Thursday night was the girl's fall musical at school. They did a great job! Shianne sang a duet (I was so proud! I didn't get pics cuz I was on the sidelines holding noisy wiggly Jaden, but Brandy got it on video). Sierra was a dandelion. They did a little dance type thing around one of the main characters (a jr high student). It was so cute!!






5 comments:
Looks like fun. Love the Veteran's day picture.
Your kids look so cute in all there outfits! I love the veteran's day ones. (The cake from my baby shower was actually made out of rolled up diapers! It was so cute!)
Your kids look so cute in all there outfits! I love the veteran's day ones. (The cake from my baby shower was actually made out of rolled up diapers! It was so cute!)
I can't compute tonight. I am going to bed!
Post a Comment