Monday, November 19, 2007

Out of the Box

I've been busy setting up a new blog! Out of the Box puppies! I've only got a couple of puppies listed so far, but they are cuties. Check them out at http://www.outoftheboxpuppies.blogspot.com/ . We're also listing them on a puppy website soon. I'm waiting for Shianne to name them so they're easier to identify on the website.

The pups are doing well! Although for some reason one passed away yesterday. We've never lost a healthy pup at 2 1/2 weeks before. It was so sad. Especially since friends of ours had already picked him out as their puppy.

But otherwise, they are all beautiful and healthy. Brandy is making great progress on the kennel, and it is much warmer in there. He's doing a great job, too! In fact, there will be a front room/office, with a couch and tv...so for those late night feedings the first week it may just be easier to crash on the couch!

3 comments:

Leah said...

I checked it out! The puppies are so cute!

Miriam said...

Aaaaawwww! So cute! Want a dumb mutt to go with your purebreds? All she can do anymore is bark, so no chance of "cross-breeding!"
(grin)

Denise said...

I don't know if I told you or not, but Jeff's brother and his wife have 2 boxers who are their only children. My boys love them. I will try to e mail you some pics of them!