Shi Beth
I had a wonderful time tonight with my girlfriends. It was good to get out, and we had some great laugh time!
Brandy had a pretty big load of homework to do with the girls tonight. Some projects are due tomorrow but we've been busy every night of the week so far so tonight was the night to finish them up. He did super with them from the looks of things. Just had to share one item with you...and make sure I write it down so I/we remember it later on.
One of Shianne's projects was a poster about herself, where she was supposed to write specific things/answer specific questions, and also include a picture of her family. Here's a recap...(spelling errors hers, italics mine)
- My Hobbies: finger nitting, play with pets
- Adjectives that Describe Me: Asking, Playing, Loving, Caring, Kind (so true)
- Why I'm a Good Freind: Loving, Caring, Giving, Helpful, Sharing
- My Favorite Foods Are: Fruits like grapes, peaches, bananas, & strawberry!
- My Favorite Bible Verse: John 3:16, "For God so loved the world that He gave his own son and who ever believes in he him shall not parish, but have eternal life"
- My Favorite Memory: is when Jaden was baptied
- Why My Family Matters to Me: My family matters to me because they care, love me, & they let me go to ICS, & teach me to grow in God!
- In 25 Years: In 25 Years I will be 34 (my age now!) a I will have 5 kids, 2 Girls & 3 Boy. The Boys Names are James, Jonh, Peter. The Girls Names are Sarah, Cara. And be a Vet. A own a Ranch with lots of animals!
I just thought this was so cute and so sweet. Hope it made you smile. It sure made me smile!
Oh, and thanks to our friend, Jon, who is a Vet. Shianne has wanted to be a Vet for some time, but when she found out how much school it takes, she was wavering a bit. She asked Jon about it the other night and he encouraged her. She may change her mind again in the future, and that's okay, but I don't want her giving up on a dream because it sounds too hard. Thanks, Jon!






No comments:
Post a Comment