Sunday, December 02, 2007

Happy Birthday, Sierra Grace!

Sierra, I can't believe you're 7 years old already. I'm so proud of you! You have the most contagious laugh (and you like to laugh a lot). You're kind and gracious to your friends and teachers, and you work hard in school. But most of all, you have a great love for Jesus...never let that go. Have a great year, sweetie.
I love this picture. She was 6 months old. Doesn't she look like a cupie doll??

Sierra's birthday party with friends was a hit. The theme was "Hannah Montana." We decorated with balloons and cds, did nails, took pictures in "pop star" get up, and made "autograph books." We had a guitar pinata and watched a "Hannah Montana" episode.


My friend, Tonya, came to help with the girls. Thanks, Tonya! It was the most stress-free bday party I've ever had. Here we are getting ready to take a picture.

Is it Sierra?? Or Hannah Montana?! Definitely someone famous!

Isn't that the cutest gift bag? Take a close look...there's a picture of Sierra and her friend when they "graduated" from preschool.

Happy Birthday, Sierra! I love you!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Happy Birthday, Sierra! Wishing you a fun-filled year!

Miriam said...

Seven--what a wonderful golden time!

jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Sierra! She is such a cutie!