Finally...Last Pictures of Jamaica...
Okay, before I post these last pics...I need to recant a little bit. I had a very fun weekend scrapping with some girlfriends, old ones and new. We did discuss some politics. In their areas of Iowa the turnout for the Caucus was tremendous! In one place it went from an average of 25-35 people to 500 people! Wow. I stand corrected. Also, one gal said she would have liked to go to the Democrat Caucus and check it out...it sounded like fun. Guess I hadn't looked at it that way. I take politics fairly seriously, maybe injecting some fun wouldn't be too bad. LOL! That said, here are some fun pictures of our last 2 days in Jamaica...
Thursday morning Shianne decided to use her Christmas money to get her hair braided. Doesn't she look like she's having fun? :)

Shianne LOVES horses, even though our horse, Crash, is not appropriate for her to ride. So Just Mom and Shi took off on an adventure after lunch. Horseback riding through an old plantation and then on the beach and in the ocean! What a wonderful day. SO much fun.
Look at Shianne's face in this picture! She laughed the entire time we rode in the ocean. Everyone else was smiling in part because of her...even my horse!
Most of the day on Friday was spent at Dolphin Cove. Brandy and I touched a dolphin on our honeymoon, and the kids love looking at those pictures in our scrapbook. So they were so hoping we could touch a dolphin while in Jamaica. Jaden wasn't too thrilled, but he did well. We're soaking wet because the first time the dolphin passed us (we're on a platform partly under water) he splashed us thoroughly. They feel like rubber. Isn't she cute (the dolphin I mean!)?


They had other animals to look at...like birds and iguanas. Pucker up, Babe!
Shianne wants to be a vet, and loves almost all animals. She had no trouble at all holding this thing. Sierra, however, wasn't sure she even wanted to be in the picture! Jaden, Tye and I observed it from a distance. Well, I guess I did touch it. It felt like a Brillo pad.
Argh, matey! We got the pirate!
Shi, Sierra and Brandy got to feed and touch a stingray whose stingy-thing (yes, that's a technical term) had been removed. Pretty cool.






4 comments:
How much fun. Your kids look like they're having a blast! Shianne's smile is contagious. Thanks for sharing!
Love the dolphin pictures! How neat! What a fun experience to horseback ride in the ocean!
Looks like so much fun! What a great vacation!
Looks like you had a super great time.....I'll bet you didn't even miss the cold and snow!!!!! :o}
Post a Comment