A New Day
Well, well, I did ramble last night, didn't I? Today's a new day. Sierra's still sick, poor girl, but I'm letting her watch WAY too much tv because of that, so she's fairly happy anyway. Still feverish, I think it's gonna stay awhile. But still prayin' it goes away soon. I called the clinic today, they said they'd probably just treat the symptoms, which we are doing quite well at home. So, rather than expose us to a bunch of new little bugs, we're staying home instead of going in.
Our little puppy is in the air! Yippee! So glad we were able to fly her home today. With the forecast it could have been awhile. It can't be below 10 degrees F to ship animals and once again we have a cold forecast.
Brandy has called me numerous times (he forgot his laptop, which is ok) to ask me about fridges. And yes, Amy is right (see comment)! Bisque is still available if you order it. Which I was quite excited about until I discovered it is quite a bit different from almond. So, I think back to plan one, getting a black one. Isn't it crazy? Here I am, debating and debating about what color/type/features to get in a fridge, and millions of people in the world would just love to have one at all. It's all about perspective, isn't it?
Oh, hey, does anyone want one or two adorable, very playful kittens? We have 2 that are litter box trained but it's time for them to find a new home. I have 2 dogs in the house, one of which is close to giving birth. Add two kittens and that's two too many!! And they aren't declawed, so that is soon to become an issue. They come from good "farm" cats so they'd be good outdoor cats, too, as soon as it warms up. But I'm ready for them to find a home right now, if you're interested! I may even pay you to take care of them! Really! tee hee Don't tell my kids. Seriously, they are cute and sweet. I'll post a picture sometime. Our house just doesn't have room for them. And I'm kinda a dog person. Although the prrrring is cute. Oh hey, I do have pictures that really don't show you how cute they are, but they do tell you they're good with kids! The other kitty is white with black spots, and just as kid friendly. Both girls. Could you please take these "kee kee" (as Jaden calls them) home? Pretty please? :)







6 comments:
Oh I hope Sierra starts feeling better soon. Give her lots of hugs! The second picture of Jaden is hilarious! If only cats could talk.....
I just talked to Broc and he says that if we ever need to buy a new fridge, he will give me advise, but I need to go and pick it out myself. (sounds like they had fun!)
Love the picture of Jaden with the cat! Hope Sierra is better soon. Nate was feeling better yesterday, but today the fever is back...ugh!
Thanks for the kitty offer but No thanks!!! Cute picts tho. :0} Give Sierra a big hug and tell her we are praying for her. (hugs to you too!)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Jaden with the cat! Too cute! :)
The pictures are too cute, but sorry, no cat people here.
Post a Comment