Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Infloooooza B--Child #3 and #4

What a weekend we had! Wow. God's presence was felt in so many ways. Praise the Lord! What else can I say?

I had sinusitis all weekend, and some bronchial stuff going on. Still have both. So I missed out on some of the fun stuff to go to bed earlier. But I was still so blessed by the weekend. Wednesday night before I left I freaked out a little bit talking with some gals about the symptoms of Influenza. So I made a mad dash to the Dr and found out I didn't have it. Whew! We're in pretty close quarters at Cursillo and I wouldn't have been able to go if I did have it. A cold however...although I tried to be careful not to spread it around...1/2 the population has one.

Came home Sunday night...loving seeing my kiddos. I missed them. Brandy and the kids had a great weekend. I wasn't home long and I thought Jaden had a slight fever...

Monday morning Jaden had about 102. About noon Tye had 102. So I took them both in. Both of them have Influenza B, or Infloooooza as Shi calls it. Thankfully their symptoms aren't too bad. Fevers and cough that seem to come and go, and some body aches. But no daycare for 7 days, and no going anywhere. So me and the boys are laying low all week long. I so wish they weren't sick. I guess this gives me a chance to recover from my cold, too.

I am getting out tonight to the PTA meeting. I'm up for vice secretary so I probably should go, don't you think......?

No comments: