6 Random Things
Ok, I've been tagged by Sara to list 6 random things. This shouldn't be too hard as my mind tends to think pretty randomly anyway. Although it's late at night, and I tend to think even weirder at this time of night...so we'll see how this turns out!
- Been trying to figure out yesterday and today how to ship a puppy to Denmark (yes, the country) via Amsterdam. Can we say, red tape? Ugh. Don't know if this is a for sure deal or not, however it can be done. If this gal decides for sure to take Patches (she's said she wants him but has not put down a deposit) we'll go for it. She's really been fun to "talk" with via email. However, I've now put on my website that we don't ship internationally!
- Uhhmmm...I'm tired.
- Tomorrow I'm having Moms-in-Touch at my house at 8 am. It's where parents get together to pray for their kids and their kids' school and community. It's new to me but a fellow school parent wanted to start up a group and I think it's a great idea. Cuz I have preschoolers at home I offered my house. Hoping (praying!) Tye and Jaden will quietly watch a movie for the hour we pray. Prayer changes things!
- Uhhhmmmm...still tired.
- I've been sitting in the hot tub more lately. It's been wonderful. We have a hot tub outside by our deck that we don't use nearly enough. It's getting up there in years. It works good but has a leak...got to get that fixed. That reminds me, the bathroom faucet has a leak too. And the other bathroom faucet only turns off if you turn the handle a certain way. We must be getting to the 10 year house mark where everything falls apart. Funny how at the beginning of 10 years it sounds like a long time...
- It's dark outside. I'm tired. Oh!! But you know what? It's been easier to wake up in the am. This morning I'm laying in bed wondering, "why is it easier than it has been for me to get out of bed? I mean, I almost don't want to hit the snooze 5 times! (which BTW, drives my poor hubby crazy)" It dawned on me...it's light out now when I wake up!! Maybe in the winter I need to get one of those natural light thingys that slowly come on like the rising of the sun to put in our bedroom. I saw it in one of those wonderful catalogs you get to look at while you're squished in an airplane.
Ok, Sara. Apparently I'm tired (LOL) and I didn't do very well. Well...#5 and #6 are pretty random. I tag Amy, Becky, and Jennifer . For all the rest of my blogging friends...you get to skip this one! For Amy, Becky, and Jennifer, I challenge you to do better than me! That shouldn't be too hard. :)
And just in case you're curious, I didn't stay up just to get this done. Really! :) I thought it would relax me to blog and I could go to sleep easier. I'm thinkin' it worked!






No comments:
Post a Comment