Puppy News
Well, the puppies are doing very well. Hunter, the boxer pup, is growing and gaining. Yeah! And he's a strong little pup, too! IMHO, he's not as big as he should be, but probably still has catching up to do. Wish these pics did it justice how cute they are together! I'll take more as he grows. The shih tzus are 5 weeks old tomorrow, and Hunter is 2 weeks old today. The shih tzus will be weaned next week, and you can tell Shelby is ready for that! Not sure what we'll do with Hunter, but we'll see as it gets closer.
Ah, Shelby, those pups of yours are about 1/2 as big as you are!


Shelby is actually cuter than she appears. :) In these pictures she's in need of a bath and a little trim around the eyes. I finally did that this weekend. Been waiting on that on purpose until the pups were a bit older so her scent wouldn't be different. But finally, I couldn't wait any longer. That girl needed a bath!






6 comments:
Aw MAN - I want one!!! They are so cute!!!
They are very cute, I love puppies!
They are ADORABLE...just want to give them a big kiss!
I love your puppy adoption story - and the pictures just add so much! So cute!
They're adorable.
THey are so cute!!! I had a shih tzus growing up. Almost makes me want to get one. I keep telling the kids if they want a puppy we'd have to get rid of one of the kids to make room. Not willing to do that today now catch me on a day that they are not all peacefully sleeping in bed and I might be up for a trade :)! Just kidding!
Post a Comment