Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Cute Desktop

Ok, seems there's so much to post and so little time. For example, I never even posted Easter pictures, and it's Jaden's first Easter! Or I got this beautiful antique from a blogging friend, I gotta post that. Got some cute pictures of Jaden in shades and also some of him sulking in time-out (gotta record some terrible almost 2 moments!). I'm getting a new computer! Wooo Hooo! Brandy has a consultation with a surgeon on Friday (prayers please, the last epidural maybe helped? or maybe it's the very strong pain meds). Our school is sponsoring an awesome Branson quality show next week Saturday, the Lowe family (if you're in the area, it'll be a great time!) and I'm on the committee. Not as much work as other years but Brandy says he still can't wait until it's over. See all I have to post about? Do you think I'll get it all in.........? Me neither. Ah well.


All this to post about and I'm posting a cute desktop. LOL


You can get it for free (minus pics of my kids of course, and if you have Photoshop--or possibly another software like it?--you can add your own cute pics) at Misty Cato Designs.

One of the reasons I had to post it is because I decided I'm not crazy after all! When we received Jaden's referral picture I thought he looked like he could be Tye's biological brother. You know, minus the hair, skin, and eye shape. :) But seriously, look at these two pictures of them. Their lower face shape and smiles are so similar, don't you think?

3 comments:

Steph said...

God is so amazing--Isn't he - we get that with Grant too - that he looks like Glenn and Cole looks like me!

Jinglebritches said...

Hey sister, sister!! We've been praying for Brandy. What's the latest?? We are in Indiana for spring break and i just logged on to my mother-in -law's computer. Give everyone a hug for us (a gentle one to Brandy) Love you to pieces!!

Candi Ladwig said...

very cute desktop... thanks for checking in on my blog :) we haven't officially met, but Sara talks about you guys a lot! Stop by and visit lots! I will be stopping by yours now, too!