Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Infomercial

Ok, I admit it. I kinda sorta bought something off an infomercial!!


The Ab Rocket! Woo hoo, right?

To my defense, after I saw the infomercial I researched it, and then actually bought it from amazon. They were more reasonably priced for the same stuff (even tho I wasn't the first 500 blah blah blah) plus they have a great return policy. In order to be able to return it in 30 days with the infomercial I'd have to pay $15. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me!

Ok, so is it an exercise tool, or a toy? As you can see, I'm letting it take a tiny bit of play time so if it breaks I can return it!

Here's Jaden saying "cheeeeese" like he does whenever I take the camera out. Tonight he came over to me and said "see cheese?" to look at the picture. Too cute!

Now, I don't expect in the least to get "rock hard abs." But it's important for my neck/back that my abs are strong...and they are NOT. With some back/neck issues I can't really do sit ups...but with this support it really does seem to work...I can do situps comfortably.

Back to Jaden...today he had his 3rd round of shots and a 2 year old check up. Shots went ok...let's just say I could see his tonsils were fine during the shots. OUCH! The last 2 times he got a low grade fever the next day. Praying he feels fine and dandy tomorrow. Guess what?! He's at the 10 percentile on the charts! Yippee!! For those of you who don't know, when he got home he wasn't even on the charts for weight for his age our 1st two appointments. Six months ago he made the charts at 3%. He's doing great. His doctor's quite happy with him at 10% because of his heritage and this is an Anglo/American/Saxon/European chart, as he put it. He's also 50% for his height (smile).

Anyway...the rocket is calling and I'm blogging...

2 comments:

Leah said...

Jaden is getting so big. Sydney is not on the charts yet. But she will be in time. She has already gained 3 lbs! My mom also bought the ab rocket thing. I have a really hard time not making my neck sore doing crunches. I used to have a different ab thingy and it really helped my neck not hurt. I bet the rocket works. Let me know!

Jinglebritches said...

"Rock" on sis!!!