Monday, May 05, 2008

Pictures

I've noticed I've been doing a lot of "talking" lately and not a lot of pictures. So here are some random ones taken recently, just for fun!

Shianne at the Science Fair with her project. So proud of her!! They also had a school concert the same night. She had a solo and many people told me how wonderful she did (I had to agree!) Way to go Shianne!

Here she is at home, working out her experiment.


Good dog, B Dawg!

Sierra had the hardest time of all the kids saying goodbye to the shih tzus. I think Hunter, who doesn't have a forever home yet, will be very tough for her as well.


I know what they mean by "a boy and his dog"...


"Hunter" our last puppy still at home!

4 comments:

Jinglebritches said...

great picts!!!! one of these days i will get some more on my blog!! :0) are you done with boxers now?? hunter is way too cute! boy or girl? sorry so choppy it is one of those days. love to everyone.

Jinglebritches said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitty's Four said...

What beautiful children!!! They look just like their mother.

Hey, I was at the dentist yesterday and I heard Tammy is leaving Friday. Could you let me know her web site?

Karen Whitt

Karen said...

These are such wonderful pictures and beautiful subjects :-)