Plumber, Anyone?
Ok, so last week one of my sweet little daycare darlings threw something down the toilet. I just knew it by the look on her face (even though she said it was toilet paper) and the toilet was jammed ever after. I tried the majority of the week to unplug it with one of those wonderful plungers...with no luck. Every once in a while this potty will plug, but the plunger usually does the trick.
Finally I called the plumber (we have 3 potties so it wasn't so urgent!). He came out this morning. As you can see, it was a main attraction! And he was a great guy and didn't mind the audience.
For a little bit he thought he was going to have to take the entire toilet off to get it. But then here it came!
A gorilla bath toy. Who would have guessed? (Only a blogger would take a picture of a toy that just came out of the toilet!)
I was doing the dance of joy until tonight...
Can you believe it's plugged again?!?!?! This afternoon Jaden threw a doll baby bottle in there, which Tye saw and rescued. Supposed he got something down there that we didn't see?!? Why not, watching the plumber was so much fun!!
Just add toilet protection services to my resume. Carey's my name, protecting toilets is my game.
To be Continued...






No comments:
Post a Comment