Accountability

Ok, so here's how I'm doing with the exercise thing. I'm just about right on track! Maybe a tad behind, but so far so good. I still don't like to exercise, but I'm already seeing some of the benefits. I have more energy, don't feel quite as sluggish mid-afternoon, and my "monthly" was much better. Hip hip hooray!
So, since knowing that you are holding me accountable seems to motivate me, I'm setting another goal. This one will be harder, I'm afraid, but will be just as important, if not more.
Sugar not only affects general health...did you know that too much sugar lowers your immune system?...but it affects your blood sugar (of course), which can make you very tired, AND it affects your mood. Blech.
Don't get me wrong, you need sugar in your life. But there are LOADS of things with sugar in them. Regular things like ketchup and peanut butter.
So here's my new goal, to go alongside my old one...ouch this one's gonna hurt...35 sugar free days by August 22. If I did the math correct that's 35 out of 39 days. Now, I'm talking almost sugar free. No sweets. Also no crackers or chips cuz they turn to sugar in your system. Actually, so does white bread but I'm not going that far, yet.
Thanks for your support!






3 comments:
Carrie,
I'm with you on the exercise, but the sugar thing I just can't do...! LOL! Actually, I DO try to keep my sugar to a minimum, but still...
I have a big sweet tooth certain times of the month -- that would be very tough for me -- wishing you lots of willpower!
Wow, no sugar now that's some will power especially during the summer!
Post a Comment