Friday, July 25, 2008

A Toothy Day

What a "toothy" day Wednesday was! The most exciting thing? Tye lost his first tooth!

How can it be that my baby already lost his first tooth?!? He was quite excited. And very excited in the morning that the tooth fairy had delivered. :)

In other tooth news for Wednesday...
  • The 3 oldest had dentist appointments. Very happy to say Tye and Shianne had no cavities! Yeah! (Oh, and Brandy did well this time, too. My appt was the week before. And no cavities here, praise the Lord! Can't stand those cavities).
  • Unfortunately, Sierra was blessed with her father's teeth. Yes, all those years he told me he had weak enamel and I thought it was his own doing...when we took Sierra to the dentist at 4 years old they thought she was probably born with weak enamel. So I had to admit...he was right. So at the dentist on Wednesday, Sierra had 3 fillings put in and a tooth pulled. Ouch!!! I seriously prayed for her almost the entire time she was in there. Poor kid. Yeeeouch. But she pulled through like a trooper.
  • Also...Jaden was cranky on our trip to the dentist office and shopping thereafter, but later on that night and the next day had very rosy cheeks. Like I put rouge on him. Guess whom I think is getting 2 year molars?

Hence...a "toothy" day!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, lots of tooth action going on at your house! Taylor would be jealous, she's 7 and still has never lost a tooth! Exciting for Tye!

Jinglebritches said...

Congratulations Tye!!! Toot is going to be soooooo jealous. She is still waiting to lose her first tooth!! See you soon.

jennifer said...

Congratulations Tye!! Big news!