Accountable
Is anyone (besides me) wondering how I did on my health goals? The end date was August 22nd, and here's how I did...
26 days out of 39 sugar free (goal of 35)!
2011 minutes of exercise (goal of 2500)!
I didn't quite make my goals, but I feel like I did well. Mary Kay Ash used to say, "Shoot for the moon and you'll land on a star." And I think I did star quality! Overall, I just feel better. I have more energy, and mentally life just seems easier. Those things can't be beat! I love it! As a side bonus, I lost 7 lbs. However, I gained 2 or so back this weekend in my "weekend of freedom"!! LOL! So hard to lose, so easy to gain. Losing weight was not one of my goals, (even though I do need to) but it was a great icing on the cake.
I want to thank you so much for letting me share this with you. The knowledge that you knew what I was supposed to be doing gave me the extra push I haven't been able to give myself.
Well, time to start another goal, cuz, as this weekend will testify, I can fall off the wagon very easily! (Especially when Grandma's Scotcharoos are in the house!) So...
- 2500 Minutes by November 2nd, starting TODAY! Why November 2nd? Cuz that amount of time worked well last time, so let's try it again. Maybe the election can be my goal? Ugh, don't know that that is motivating!
- 30 Sugar Free Days out of 35, which brings us to September 30th. It's harder to take on longer goals with this one, so we'll stick with the 30 days for now.
My "tickers" don't seem to want me to make a whole new ticker, but to revise my current ones. So...I'll wait a little bit before I post new tracking tickers. But I've got my 45 minutes of exercise in today! Here we go......!!!






3 comments:
Way to go!
Want to join the get fit program that our 4 hospitals in the county are sponsoring? You have to count your steps for 6 weeks with a pedometer. I am going to try it - we could compare notes and keep each other accountable!
That's great! You are doing SO good - and 7 pounds!! That's huge!! Keep it up!!
Wow, way to go! No sugar would probably kill me ... that's some will power.
Post a Comment