Nope. It's not his birthday. It's not our anniversary. Not even Valentine's Day.
But I just have to tell you about my wonderful hubby. He's been amazing lately. Not that he usually isn't! But even more so. He's been my earthly rock. Right after my Heavenly Rock.
We've made our "big decision," although I'm not quite ready to share it here (give me a few days!). I go from being very excited to at times...freaked out. Brandy keeps me stable. Reminds me to take one day at a time and let the Lord be in control. Easy to say, but sometimes at the moment for me, hard to do. I love the Lord with all my heart, but I have this little control issue that I need to hand over to him daily (hourly...every minute...). But for the most part Brandy's been steady as a rock. It's wonderful!
He's gone the extra mile with the kids, too. This past weekend he took the 3 older ones camping in a tent! They've wanted to go all summer, and I've suggested waiting until it was cooler. Well, the end of August has been cooler than normal. What a great time they had!
Thanks for everything, Babe! I Love You!!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
There is nothing like a godly man who is the rock for his family. Kudos to your husband. I'll be anxious to hear your "big decision!"
Carey, a man of honor - truly a blessing above all blessings. I will pray that even when you don't feel so "lucky" to have him that you are reminded of the times that you do feel blessed to have him so that those "other" times pass more quickly!
I too, am anxious to see where God is leading your family.
Carey,
You sure know how to keep reader coming back! What a blessing to have an earthly rock in the form of a husband. Will be watching for your "big decision"!
That is just not right to bait us like that!!! You'd better share soon - I might not have electricity next week!!
Just catching up on your blog. First, cut up my credit cards? We don't use them a lot, but I may have to really pray about this one!
Great job on your health goals. Maybe if I post mine, I will do better also...I have 5 pounds that don't want to go anywhere...ugh~
Also, give it up, I want to know!
Post a Comment