Sierra's 1st Day of School

School started for the girls today. Unfortunately Shianne has Strep Throat and can't go until tomorrow. What a bum deal to miss the first day of school! Especially for someone who loves school. But tomorrow will come.
Usually I bring them on the first day and stay for the chapel/assembly. But since Shi is sick we stayed home and Sierra took the bus. She didn't mind a bit. She was so excited!!
I have a feeling it's going to take a while to get back into the early morning routine. They'll get on the bus at 7:15. We should have started adjusting to the new schedule beforehand, but we've been loving watching the Olympics! So it's hard to get to bed on time. No more excuses now!

Praying you have a great day, Sierra Gracie!!






1 comment:
I LOVE her haircut! Hope she has a great year, too!
Post a Comment