Monday, August 04, 2008

Vacation and Tye-ism

Sandy sent me some really cute pics. Thanks, girl! (She sent lots more but just posting a few. You gotta love digital!)

Ok, does Hanah have competition?? Hmmm...

Yesterday we went boating again and took our Congregational Care Pastor, Mike, along to get to know him a little better. We had a great time! It started off hotter than hot (about 100 degrees, and I don't know what the humidity was but it was high) so we swam in the lake a lot the first hour. After that a cold front came through and it was beautiful.

On the way there Tye gave Mike some relationship advice that went something like this...

"Are you a Dad?"

"No"

"Why not?"

"I'm not married."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Nope."

"I have a girlfriend!" (like, and you don't?!?)

Mike thought it was hilarious!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Looks like fun! Kids say the cutest things~

jennifer said...

Too cute!!