Family Pictures
During our Chinese Harvest Moon Party, my good friend Suzanne took some quick family pictures of us. I know our family will be growing soon and these will be outdated, but we hadn't taken a family picture with Jaden in it.
She, as usual, did a SUPER job! Thanks so much, Suz!!
Which one do you think I should blow up to 11x14 size? I'm thinking the one on the road...which is right in front of our house btw. Kinda' symbolizes the journey we're on, don't you think?
And, lest you think our Moon Party was a perfect success, LOL, we had to put supper on hold for a few minutes to take these pics while the lighting was right. But my girlfriends took over in the kitchen. Also...I'm a gal that is easily distracted/sidetracked. Maybe slightly adult ADD? Who knows! So I'm trying to finish the stir fry while everyone is here, I'm going quite slow cuz my brain just won't kick it in gear. I'm trying to make 2 recipes at once...a steak one and a chicken one. I did actually have all the veggies chopped ahead of time this year! However, back to the distracted thing...let's just say don't accidentally grab the baking soda instead of the corn starch for the recipe. I wondered why it bubbled up all crazy...Ha! The steak stir fry had a funny taste after that. Thankfully I caught it before adding it to the chicken one! Also thankful that I have very gracious friends. Mark even said it wasn't so bad...he ate his whole helping. LOL!
She, as usual, did a SUPER job! Thanks so much, Suz!!
Which one do you think I should blow up to 11x14 size? I'm thinking the one on the road...which is right in front of our house btw. Kinda' symbolizes the journey we're on, don't you think?
And, lest you think our Moon Party was a perfect success, LOL, we had to put supper on hold for a few minutes to take these pics while the lighting was right. But my girlfriends took over in the kitchen. Also...I'm a gal that is easily distracted/sidetracked. Maybe slightly adult ADD? Who knows! So I'm trying to finish the stir fry while everyone is here, I'm going quite slow cuz my brain just won't kick it in gear. I'm trying to make 2 recipes at once...a steak one and a chicken one. I did actually have all the veggies chopped ahead of time this year! However, back to the distracted thing...let's just say don't accidentally grab the baking soda instead of the corn starch for the recipe. I wondered why it bubbled up all crazy...Ha! The steak stir fry had a funny taste after that. Thankfully I caught it before adding it to the chicken one! Also thankful that I have very gracious friends. Mark even said it wasn't so bad...he ate his whole helping. LOL!








10 comments:
I love your family pictures! And yes, the one on the road is just perfect - everyone looks happy, love the holding hands and the road going off in the distance! Your party sounds so fun! We didn't get to party this year for the Harvest Moon festival - will have to make it a great Chinese New Year party! Take care,
Tina
Great Pictures! We are also wondering when to take family pictures! Look at your (little) boys on this last picture, priceless! Your girls are beautiful! Have a great week and see you tomorrow night at dance!
Both pics are great but I agree on the road one too! I think Samantha has that same dress as Sierra. Glad I'm not the only who makes little mistakes in the kitchen now and then...I've discovered powdered sugar just doesn't work the same as flour...
I hardly recognize Brandy without a cap on!!
(Nice pictures though!)
Oooh, oooh, do you think Suz would be willing to take OUR family pics?
Great pictures! I would vote for the one on the road. What a neat idea!
Love the pics...and to think that this time next year, there will be 3 more...yeah!!!
I like the one on the road! You know what's funny. You know what's funny--completely different ethnic background, but Jaden looks SO MUCH like my brother when he was little. I think it's the expressions.
Beautiful family pics! Thanks for sharing:)
Great pictures. You have a great looking family!!So happy to hear of your addition.
Post a Comment