Thursday, September 18, 2008

We Got Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!

We received a video of our E kids in the mail today!!! So awesome!!

It's only a tiny peak into who they are, but it's so wonderful to see them "live" and in action. What a HUGE blessing. Words cannot describe it.

God is GOOD!!

We've got English names picked out for them...we'll tell more family first and then you're next on the list. =)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

How exciting!!!!! It is always one thing to see pictures, but video really helps to start to know their personality! I am so excited for you! I will anxiously await to hear their names!

Jinglebritches said...

Yipee!! Now they will become even more "real" to your kids at home!! cant wait to hear the names

janelle said...

Carey, what a great gift! I'm sure you fell more in love with them and your heart probably aches a little more "missing" them.

Amy said...

How exciting for you guys! Can't wait to hear the names!

Mom2Bs said...

Wow, how amazing! I am so excited for you all!!! Praying that the process will go smoothly, and that paper work will click along for your family!!
God Bless You!!

Miriam said...

Yippee! Looking forward to meeting them, too!