Monday, October 20, 2008

Homestudy is Complete!

Yeah!! We got our completed homestudy in the mail today! Yeah!!!

Tonight I'll make 6 copies of everything in our homestudy and dossier and tomorrow mail 5 of them off to our agency. Woo Hoo!!

There's lots that has to be done yet before the kids can come home, but this is a big step. Thanks so much to those of you who have encouraged us and prayed with us. It means a lot! Sometime soon I'll try to post a timeline about what needs to be done yet in the process. It won't be date driven, but event driven. Time is in God's hands.

I just had to share! I have a bursting heart and tears in my eyes. Wow. It's really starting to come together. God is good!

5 comments:

Jinglebritches said...

Hugs hugs hugs!!

Love you to pieces!!

Mom2Bs said...

Yipee, Yahoo how exciting! Check another step off for you guys! Praying all comes together quickly, for the sake of the 3 in Africa!
See you tomorrow! :)
WoooHOO!!

Michelle said...

YIPPEE!!!! One step closer to your family being all together. I am so excited and happy for you!

Sara said...

Praising God that you have come this far! Praying the rest of your "journey" will go smoothly!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! I hope things continue to move forward at a steady pace. You're going to love Ethiopia. My heart is still there in many ways. Take good care:)