Wednesday, October 29, 2008

She is Waiting...

Right after I posted the last post, I received an email from my friend, Cindy and her husband, Kyle.

Cindy has experienced almost constant debilitating headaches for the past 2 or 3 years. Six months ago she had surgery for Chiari, removing a piece of her skull. This brought much relief and stopped the headaches. It was a hard road to recover from the surgery, in part because they had to cut through her neck muscles to do it. But the relief was amazing.

Tragically, the past couple months her headaches have returned. She may need surgery again, and while she doesn't relish that, the headaches are beyond anything most of us can imagine. They are constant and they take her down with almost no relief. They are running out of options.

Cindy has 4 children at home. It's been a long time since she's been able to be the great mom that she is and wants to be. Please join me in prayer for her. They emailed that they just set up a blog, CindyV.

Cindy and family, we're praying while you're waiting...

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Praying for your friend Carey and I will be sure and check out her blog. Also I will be in prayer for your dossier. Has your agency given you any timeline yet on your wait after dossier has arrived?

Carey said...

Thanks, Melinda! We're hoping February, although that is pretty optimistic. Leaning on the Lord that He has it all in His time.