Happy (Belated) Birthday!
Ok, I can't believe I did this, but I never blogged about my hubby's birthday!!! It WAS on October 17. Now, I didn't forget it in person, but...The day of his bday I scanned this picture and was having some issues getting it to go as I would like. I must have gotten busy and that was that, no blogging.
So, here's a belated, but still very heartfelt, happy birthday to my sweet wonderful hubby, Brandy.
Babe, I treasure you as the greatest gift (aside from salvation) that God has ever given me. Our kids come in a very close second! But as they grow, and leave the nest, I pray we will have many many years together. The kids are loaned to us from above, but together we are one.
I wouldn't trade a single year with you. A single day. You are my earthly rock. My sunshine. My best friend. Through good times and bad. I'm so glad God put us together.







3 comments:
Wow! If you still have that shirt you could put it on Tye and prove that they're TWINS!!!!
Happy belated Birthday Brandy! I would have to agree that Tye looks very much like you when you were little!
What an adorable picture! I've got to show this one to Scott. ... I love how you say, "He is my earthly rock." What a cool way to describe that!!!
Post a Comment