Friday, December 05, 2008

Arggggh!!!

Ok, I'm posting this to vent and so you know that if you are ditzy at times you are NOT alone! And...if God calls you to something He WILL equip you. So don't ever say, "I could never do that" cuz no matter who you are God WILL use you if you let him! I'm an example of that! I'm standing firm that in our weaknesses God's strength is very evident cuz it could not be in our power. And that's the way it is and is gonna be when we have 7 kiddos!

I forgot Tye had snack at Preschool today! Arggggh!

Wouldn't be so frustrated if this was the first time. But it's NOT!

So far since September...I've forgotten snack twice, I paid tuition late cuz I forgot, Tye has not taken in "homework" to tape on the wall outside their room cuz we forgot to do it twice; AND just this past Wednesday I forgot to take in the construction paper gingerbread men I had volunteered to cut out and take in for that day. So I turned around and drove 11 miles back home to get them. But what I didn't tell the teacher is that not only did I quick drive home to get them, but I quick cut them out right then and there!!

Arggggh! I love Tye's preschool teacher. She's new this year. I used to babysit her husband (and NO, that doesn't make me old). They are a great family. I hate it that I'm making this ditzy impression.

BUT...God will be glorified cuz I am certain He WILL equip me for the task ahead. In fact, when I called school God had already taken over. (smile) Another little girl in their class thought that today was her day for snack. I'll take hers next week. Thanks, Lord.

Excuse me while I go to Amazon and order a planner to keep with me at all times, cuz the calendar on the wall doesn't seem to be cuttin' it...

1 comment:

JulieM said...

Oh the days we have as moms trying to keep life together while being humans that fail. Keep your head up I can tell you have a huge heart for God, you husband, you children and being a mom. Sometimes the details bog us down as moms! Have a great weekend!
PS. I had a pretty rough day yesterday as well! You'll have to check out my blog! So glad today is a new day!