Recipe?
Ok, this is too simple to even be a recipe. Talk about short cuts.
I had a Pam Chef party a while back. I know, I know, I always say I'm never doing something like that again, and then I do. Although this one was different. Why? Cuz it was a "Make and Take" type of thing. We got to use PC products while we were making 2 casseroles each to take home! $5 a casserole. Now, leaving with food, that's what I call a party! And I didn't even have to have it at my house. Even better.
Anyway, one of the hostess specials was this deep dish baker. I got it at 60% off. And I bought it specifically for this "recipe".
I can count on one hand how many times I've bought a whole chicken. As in not cut up.
Here's the recipe: Place a whole chicken (I took off the skin) in the deep dish baker. Rub with oil and spices of choice (I used PC Jamaican Jerk Rub...yumm). Place in the microwave for 30-35 minutes, covered.
I made it for lunch, cuz you know I probably can't feed my whole family with one chicken (sad that more than one chicken has to give it's life for my family...hmmm...). It was good! The kids loved it!! And I didn't even know that I could buy a whole chicken for $4 and a little change. Served up some instant mashed potatoes and a can of peaches for sides, and me and 5 kids had lunch for about $5. Cool.







1 comment:
Isn't it great to find new stuff??
Hope all is well while "the leader" is away...I've been praying for all of them!
Post a Comment