Mail Time!
I generally LOVE getting the mail this time of year. Amidst the bills, catalogs and junk mail are...Christmas cards and letters! Pictures, warm wishes, letters telling about our friends' lives...wonderful!
But yesterday I got another surprise! I won Randy Alcorn's new book, The Treasure Principle! An autographed copy! Looking forward to reading it. However, this marathon thing is cutting into my reading and blogging time. Ah, well. Guess the sleep is worth it.
Hope you're staying warm. It's in the single digits today and is supposed to get down to -5 degrees F tonight. Brrrrrrr. So thankful that we are blessed with a warm home.
Marathon Monday 8
- Vitamins
- 40+ minutes aerobic exercise
- 10 min strength training
- Bible searching
- no eating after 8:30 (sort of, ate my last 3 bites of yogurt shortly after 8:30 after I tucked the kids in!!)
- bed by 10:30






2 comments:
Hi Carey! I'm an unofficial follower of your Marathon Monday program. However, I just can't seem to follow that bed by 10:30 p.m. deal. I guess that's why I'm checking out your blog at 11:10 p.m.! Seems like it's the quiet time in the house -- a little me time. But I don't have to get up as early as you do. So maybe I can push back until 11:30 p.m. That means I better head off to bed now! :-)
I know I am way behind on this comment, but wanted to say I Love this book by Randy Alcorn. Probably one of my favorite books. Let me know what you think when you are done. So good!
Post a Comment