Friday, December 19, 2008

That My Jaden

Was catching up on one or two blogs this morning when on someone's blog was a song. After hearing the first few notes Jaden said...

"that my Jaden!"

He LOVES that song. It's amazing. It's the song we made a slide show to for his baptism a little over a year ago.

When we got our Christmas Tree, it came on in the pickup. Jaden got all excited, even though I didn't know the last time he'd heard it. So we had to watch the video when we got home. Now he LOVES it.

It's Third Day's "Merry Christmas."

So I put on the cd for him...on his song. He walks around swaying, sucking his fingers and carrying his blankie.

It ends. I start it again. It ends again. I start it again. It ends again. He says,

"Momma..."

"What?"

"Jaden..."

"What do you want?"

"Jaden mooosic"

So cute.

To remember and revisit, I thought I'd post it again. Our good friend, Terry, sang it at baptism while it played; so of course, he replaced "little girl" with "little boy."




Again this Christmas, there are "little girls" and a "little boy" missing.

If you know you're waiting for someone this Christmas. My heart and prayers are with you. If you're unsure if someone is missing from your family this Christmas...my prayers are with you as well. May God lead your family in His direction. Wherever that may be.

Svanna, Gabriel, and Summer...We wish you Merry Christmas...

1 comment:

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

I have not seen this video before. I am speechless ... and very teary-eyed.

wow.