Bad News...Good News...
Thank you all so much for your kinds words and prayers!
Bad news. We did not pass court today.
We didn't "pass," but we didn't "fail" either.
Their was an unexpected paperwork glitch that was not the fault of us or our agency, so we were not able to attend court as scheduled.
Good news. We rescheduled for next Tuesday. I'm very grateful for the quick reschedule.
Keep praying please! Could totally feel your prayers. Last night was tough, but today I feel at peace about it. God is good.






6 comments:
Praying for you. Hugging you.
Love you!!!
I'm sorry it didn't work out today! I will lift you up in prayer and especially Tuesday!
I'm sorry too, that it didn't work out the way you planned today - grateful that you have another court date so soon and will be in prayer for that as well.
Praying peace for you as you wait.
Praying for peace as you wait, and for perseverence as you continue to pray for those beautiful additions to your family!
Those "glitches" are so inexplicably disappointing. What a blessing to have a prompt repeat attempt, though. Will be praying Tuesday again. :) Hang tough, Mama! :D
Praying for you Carey! I can't wait to check back on Tuesday to see your good news!
Post a Comment