Chinese New Year!
Happy Chinese New Year!!!
We had a wonderful weekend celebrating Chinese New Year with our friends in the Minneapolis area! We even got to see some beautiful little baby girl twins! So wonderful! I'll tell you all about it...another day. Although it was wonderful wonderful wonderful...today there are other things on my mind. In fact, I'm going to put off posting Marathon happenings (even tho I was fairly good this weekend...well...could have been worse!) because of all the ramblings in my mind...
Court.
Our court date is tomorrow.
Errr....rather...maybe even...tonight. Which is actually kinda cool that it's Chinese New Year here...and you know...we celebrate that. Let's see, as I write this, its 6 am in E. Perhaps our judge is getting ready for his/her day? I don't know what time our appointment is. We have a POA representing us in E. But possibly, it could easily be while we're sleeping tonight here in the good ole US of A.
I'm stressed. Yep. Stressed.
Handing it over to God. Taking it back. Handing it over. Taking it back. Hour by hour. Minute by minute.
I'm unsettled.
Am I physically ready? Nope. But God is. And my God is HUGE! So I will be ready. Am I mentally ready? Ditto to above. And ditto again.
So tomorrow I find out (well, we, but "I" first...Brandy's out of town on business), possibly, when the biggest adventure of our lives is going to happen.
Glorious and frightening all at the same time.
Our plans. God's plans. Sometime they overlap. But always God's plans are better. My plan? For us to pass court tomorrow. Definitely. As tomorrow comes, we'll discover God's plan.
Ah...just hit me one of my fav songs. "While I'm Waiting" "While I'm waiting, I wil serve You, while I'm waiting, I will worship...even while I wait." I think I'll be singing some praise songs while I go out and feed the dogs! Ah, feel better already.
Many prayers appreciated! Let's let Tye start it off with his prayer tonight...
Dear God,
Thank you for Mamma, Daddy, Sierra, Shianne, Jaden, Uncles, Pappas. I want a 4 wheeler someday. I want the kids to come home.....it's Gabriel, Svanna and Summer.
A-A-A-A-A-men.
Lord, hear our prayer.






4 comments:
Amen - glad I stopped by here before I start getting ready for bed tonight - confirmation for me that GOD IS BIG!!
We will be thinking about you today and praying that God surrounds you today and in the coming day.
Praying for you as I type this!
Love Ya!
Thinking of you right now and hope you hear soon that the court hearing is over and that all things are in order.
Priscilla
Post a Comment