Basement
I keep forgetting to add...
Someone commented asking just what we were adding in the basement. We currently have a 4 bedroom home. Three bedrooms on the main floor, one in the basement. We just put a bath in the basement this past spring. We had a partially completed playroom down there as well. Now we're adding another bedroom and a living room (and we're finishing the playroom). And then the basement will be considered "finished"! I can't wait! We've been working on it off and on for about 7+ years. I'm very excited. Can you tell? Each of the kids will share a room except Shianne. It's a perk of being the oldest...she has more responsibility cuz she's the oldest so she can have a perk, too. Funny isn't it, how priorities change? I used to think each child "needed" his/her own room. Not.
Off to bed...!






1 comment:
Sounds like it will be wonderful and with all the new ones you will certainly take enjoy the space.
Post a Comment