Saturday, January 17, 2009

It Arrived!!!

Hooray!!!! Our I-171H is here!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!


I'm a bit excited. =)


It came yesterday. We happened to have our friends Brett and Karleen over for supper (Brett's the one who shook things loose) last night. I knew Karleen was a good friend earlier in the week when I could tell her that her husband was a "stud" and that I loved him...without her thinking that was weird. ha! Don't worry. Brandy said he loved him, too. ha ha!!

Now come on court date!!

A prayer for our friends today, who are on their way to meet their newborn twins today! Prayers for paperwork, and peace that everything is in God's timing!
Marathon 31
  • vitamins
  • 64 oz water
  • 45 minutes aerobics
  • 5 fruits and veggies
  • 10 min strength training
  • no eating after 8:30
  • Bible searching

Marathon 32

  • vitamins
  • yeah, yesterday's not gonna cut it

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I remember waiting for all those wonderful forms and approvals to come through for us to bring Darling Daughter home back in '06...Prayers out to you and yours...

Eric
Journey of Words

Miriam said...

Hooray indeed!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY and GOOD! So happy for you!

Denise said...

Hooray...I am so excited for you!

Amy said...

That's awesome news!