Thursday, January 15, 2009

Puppy Update and Links

Well, I have to say I didn't do well yesterday with the Marathon. In part because of a girl's night out last night! But I really needed it, and came home in a much better mood than I left. Apparently being outnumbered in our home by puppies is affecting my mood! I have to say, though, that overall, even if I don't make a goal, I'm doing better...for example yesterday I didn't get 5 fruits and veggies, but I did get four, which is much better than I used to. That said, I need to do MUCH better today!

Two (possibly three) out of the five pups are sold, and if the weather cooperates (please, Lord?) they'll ship out early next week. We woke up to -28 degrees F here this morning...actual temperature!!!!! The kids haven't had a full day of school yet this week.

Here's a cute video I posted to show future families how cute our remaining two Shih Tzus are...



Here's some good links:

Building the Blocks ~ This is a blog I like to follow. In this post she describes adoption in a way I can really relate to

PrintPal ~ Cheap printer cartridges and free shipping-use this coupon for an additional 10% off their already great prices!

As an atheist, I truly believe Africa needs God ~ A wonderful interesting editorial by a Times Magazine author

Marathon 30

  • vitamins
  • Bible searching

1 comment:

janelle said...

Those pups sure are cute!! Hard to let them go when the time comes I'll bet.