I've Been Tagged
Ok, my friend (I use the term loosely....ha! just kidding...love ya!), Patty, tagged me to disclose 6 Random Facts about myself. Check out her random facts...pretty fun to read!
I'm fairly open here, wonder what you'll don't know??
- I'd never eaten any type of shellfish or flown in an airplane until I was in college
- Never saw the ocean until my honeymoon (which was wonderful, btw...uhm...the ocean and the honeymoon!)
- I'm not a very good finder of lost things. Family members used to ask me as a child, "are you blind?!?" so much that I wondered if I really was going blind (now I wear glasses just in case *smile*)
- I'm a woman who doesn't like to shop, and who doesn't like shoes (which very well be because I have flat feet which need support and I wear a size eleven! What's cute about that?).
- As a pre-teen and teenager I liked poetry and photography. I'm waiting to enjoy those things again when I'm an empty-nester and have more time? I hate to say it but now I actually skim over poetry (unless it's the psalms or something) cuz I don't have the time for it.
- Brandy get's to pick this one....and here's what he has to say...Well, she already used the"I can't see things right in front of my face", so I'll have to go on to the next best thing:). I love the way she always puts the kids needs in front of her own, but then she says it is easier to buy things for the kids than herself. I love all the things my mother did for me and I know my kids will love how she does things for them!






No comments:
Post a Comment