Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Marathon Mon(Tues)day

Sorry I missed it! I thought things would get a bit less crazy this week but...alas...nope.

For today's Marathon Monday musing, I thought I'd reflect a bit on how I'm doing. I'm doing ok. Just not what I should be doing.

But overall I'm doing much better at...

  • drinking water
  • taking my vitamins (which is important, especially one prescribed by my eye dr because my eyes are genetically prone to eye disease)
  • eating fruits and veggies (even tho I rarely make 5, I often make 3 or 4, whereas I'm embarrassed to admit it was probably 1 or 2 before)
  • not eating after 8:30 pm

I'm doing some better at...

  • getting to bed on time
  • low sweets
  • strength training

I'm about the same on...

  • aerobic exercise (ok before but could be improved)
  • Bible searching (always can use more...and more...and then more...of God's Word)

I'm doing poorly with...

  • eating only sitting down (can anyone say...grazing?)

So overall, this marathon thingy has been good for me. However, I still need to step up to the plate and put on my big girl pants and do what I need to do. Any advice or encouragement for me?

Marathon 34

  • 64 oz water
  • vitamins
  • no eating after 8:30
  • Bible searching

2 comments:

janelle said...

Proud of your efforts girl! Remember that every day is a new day!

Jinglebritches said...

TRY not to get too discouraged when you have a setback. We ALL have them. Remember God makes each day new!! Cant wait to see you!!! Drive safe