New Years
We celebrated the coming of 2009 with friends. We took our kids over to their house along with another family and enjoyed food and games and fun conversation. Have you ever played Apples to Apples? Hilarious!! We only stayed till about 10:30, but after tucking the kids in and picking up the house (we are such party animals!!) Brandy and I did get in a New Years kiss at midnight. Now that's the proper way to ring in 2009!
Good eats!
The "boys" having fun with the Wii...
Dice game, anyone?

New Years Day (and evening) was spent at Brandy's folks' for Christmas. It was a good day. I'll post pictures later. Oh, and I've been painting in my kitchen and dining room the last few days. I guess I'm trying to practice for the massive painting downstairs and the 320 feet (320?!?!?!?) of trim I need to stain and varnish next week. Oof. Craziness! (smile)
Marathon 18
- 64 oz water
- no eating after 8:30 pm
- ?????






1 comment:
Happy New Year to you!
This is going to be such an exciting year for you. I would love to adopt again, but hubby not so much, so I will have to live vicariously through my bloggy friends!
We love Apples to Apples. I want to get the junior version so the younger kids can play.
Post a Comment