Monday, February 02, 2009

Bumpy Road

It's been a long day. But we're ok.

Took Shianne to the dr. They scheduled her for an MRI for her foot/ankle area.

Our agency called. Our court date has again been postponed (sigh). This time we don't yet know when it will be rescheduled.

But God is faithful. He can see things in the future that we can't.

Thanks for the verse today, Lord. "strong and courageous...for the Lord my God is with me wherever I go..."

11 comments:

jennifer said...

Praying for you.

Tressa said...

We're praying for you and your children.

Jinglebritches said...

Still praying up here!! Can only imagine your frustration. Prayers for Shi too!! Tell her I said "Don't do that!"
Hugs

Mom2Bs said...

Praying....
I relate how frustrating this part of the journey is.
We will both get through this only with God's grace and love!

Steph said...

Praying for you!

Carole Turner said...

Hey Carey,

I have been there, I know how hard it is. For us, three times was the charm :-) Be strong and of good cheer, God will hold you up, lean on Him.

I will be praying for you.

janelle said...

Sorry about the delay; seems every one I know that is adopting lately is having to wait longer. I'm comitted to praying your little ones home though!!

Be blessed and enjoy the sun (and SON) shining on your face today.

Heather said...

Praying!

Karen said...

I'm so sorry about your court date being postponed. How nerve wracking... Praying for you and your family.

Melinda said...

Praying for you Carey. Praying your court date is not very far off and that this is the one for you. God is faithful and you will travel before you no it to get your kids.

Anonymous said...

We're praying for you to pass court! We'd love to travel with you... but I know you want your kids sooner! Take care.