Sad
Hey all. Lots I still have to post about (Chinese New Year, Svanna's possible birthday, Super Bowl Party with good friends), but now I'm just kinda sad.
I think it's hitting me that we don't know when our kids will come home, or even when they'll reschedule court for us.
The hardest part is seeing Brandy melancholy. He wants our kiddos home NOW. Oh, and of course, having absolutely nothing we can do to change the situation.
But that's where reliance on God comes in. I think I'd be going crazy crazy if I didn't have that!! Seriously! I know He's in control and because of that, I can have peace.
Also, it's wonderful to have 4 kiddos at home. The keep me very busy and give me smiles...
Added later:
Hey, just have to add. The more I think about it, the more that dr I called the night of Shi's accident drives me crazy (yes, I need to hand that over yet, apparantly). I'm running into people saying they would have called the ambulance right away. Well, after about 20 minutes I was thinking that was probably what we should do, but wanted some advice. So I call a doctor who NEVER ONCE says don't move her (basic 1st aid). Not once! When I called and explained the situation and asked if we should take her to the hospital or call an ambulance or whatever, he said, "so you want me to tell you what to do?" I'm not kidding! I told him I was looking for some advice. He asked if her fingers and toes were pink. I said yes. Then after a little bit of conversation he actually said, well, she's not dying, give it another 20 minutes. Ugh.
There, frustration vented. If you're from our town you probably know who I'm talking about. If not, that's good, too, cuz I may need him someday (smile) so I shouldn't be badmouthing him. ha!






3 comments:
I hear ya! Be careful what you blog - I had some disgrunted health care professionals on my case!
I'm so sorry to hear your case has been delayed.
OMG!!!!!!!! Is this "Doctor" still in Kindergarten Dr. school!!!!!!
Love you, praying for Shi.
I'm so sorry about the delays. The lack of knowing "when" can be so frustrating. That's where faith has to come in and it is so wonderful that you have God in your life to help you get through it. Praying that you get answers soon.
Post a Comment