Valentines Day
Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Just learned last night (correct me if I'm wrong) that Valentine's Day is names after 2 martyred priests. One of whom refused to stop marrying couples when it was against the law. Just a little tidbit of info for you there!
We had a good day. Cursillo meetings, Shianne's pinewood derby (camera batteries were dead! Brenda saved me, pictures to come!), back to Cursillo meetings, and then off to a restaurant with our small group.
I have to admit, at first I didn't know if I wanted to go away with 3 other couples on Valentines...thought I'd rather just be with my hubby. But we had a wonderful fun funny time! We took "Bob" to SF, so we all rode together. What a good time!
We had the opportunity to send cards with someone to our kiddos in E.
I managed to find 3 recordable Valentine's cards with songs. It's not exactly easy to find cards that aren't romantic or otherwise inappropriate! Especially 3 days before Valentines Day.
Brandy and I had a laugh trying to record messages for our little sweeties. Imagine us in our walk-in closet so we wouldn't have background noise...
They won't know what we're saying, but hopefully someone will. Even if they don't, praying they know we love them. Imagining they are going to drive the nannies there crazy playing those cards~!
Happy Valentines Day to Brandy, the love of my life. I wouldn't change a thing, Hon. Can't imagine life without you! Love you!






2 comments:
How cool for them to be able to at least hear your voices even if they don't know what you are saying. Love has a way of making things clear anyway. I trust that they will know they are loved!
How fun to send them a Valentine with your voice! You are right they will drive the nanny crazy :)!! Emma got a singing card for her birthday and it drives me batty ... i toy with throwing it away but know she will be crushed if she can't find it!
Post a Comment