Disappointed...
Got some adoption news today. Even though it seems many agencies are being rescheduled for the end of February, our court date is now March 11th.
Although very disappointed, we are comforted by the fact that God has a plan...a good plan...for us and for our children.
It's hard to see from our vantage point how His plan is better (even though we know it is). Not only do we and our children have to wait, but that will put us traveling and coming home during a very busy farming time for Brandy. But...
We are resting in the fact that God knows better than we do!






6 comments:
Bumer City!!
How is Miss Shi doing?? All well?
Hugs
How disappointing but so awesome that you serve a God that has a plan better than we could ever imagine!! Find rest today in his perfect timing!
I'm so sorry about the delay. The waiting part of adoption is unlike anything I have ever experienced. I get your pain. If you get a chance check out John Waller's song "While I'm Waiting". It is so fitting for adoptive parents. Love ya girly. I'll be praying.
Praying with you ...
Praying you through.
Hang in there, friends.
Post a Comment