Okay
I've had a bit of a tougher day today. Good day, but a little tougher. More info has come through that makes it look more like our travel will be delayed. We're told it's 50/50, could go either way. We're still hopeful, still praying. Still know it's possible we will travel on time. Still know that God is in control.
But today was a bit tougher.
Delay means...
Rescheduling airplane tickets...which includes cost.
Brandy will be in a even busier time of year, he'll need to go back to work sooner after we get home, he won't have time to rest, or more importantly...bond with his kids...for a while.
We're that much more time without them. They're that much more time without us. How much time? We have no idea.
But we know, and rest in peace in the fact that GOD IS IN CONTROL.
Yet, it's hard.
God's in control. Praise the Lord we have that. Praise the Lord!!
Yet, it's hard. Because from our perspective, it doesn't make sense. But our perspective is waaay too limited. HE has ultimate perspective.
Tonight we had our annual Hostess Supper at our school. It was a good night. Brandy stayed home with the kids, so it was just me. But I got to sit by friends and talk with some wonderful people.
The entertainment was two singing groups. They did a wonderful job.
One of the groups sang a song about being on your knees.
During the song, I said, Ok, Lord, I know You're in control. I know You're way is better. But why?
In an instant I heard...
So you'll depend on Me.
Okay, Lord.






5 comments:
Can you feel me hugging you from here?? God's hands, God's plans but still hard!! We are praying for you and yours.
Love you to pieces
Praying for You All!! Keep your thoughts up, God has been so awesome in your journey and your so close to getting them home. Brandy will be busy with field work, but there is always room in the tractor!! :)
Blessing's!
Feeling your pain, we had failed court dates, and random a relative appears...we were in a time crunch against the marines deployment schedule. We would get back and my hubby would deploy 2 weeks later...
I said GOD DO SOMETHING, make our flights earlier, make the court pass us, or look at us sooner!!!!
I think God chuckled when he moved the MARINE CORPS time table...everything in Africa stayed the same, now hubby doesnt leave end of Feb, but middle of may...
hold on to your faith..
On I love it when he answers so sweetly. Try to ban the thought that is doesn't make sense or is unfair. Because to us, that will seem to be the truth. But to HIM, it is a whole different story. He knows the whole story and he is orchestrating it so that your first meeting with your children will be absolutely PERFECT.
My heart hurts for you...but I'm still praying for April 3!
Post a Comment