Friday, March 06, 2009

Travel Dates!!

Our flights are booked!!!! It's really happening!


We are flying out April 3rd!!!

From Omaha to Detroit, then to Amsterdam, then to E.

Uhmm...about 20 hours in the air!

Our return flights have us arriving home Good Friday, April 10. How "Good" is that?!? What an Easter blessing.

6 comments:

Jinglebritches said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!! That is coming up soon!!
Can you believe it???? You are not coming back through Minneapolis are you???? :0)

Be still your beating heart!!

Love love

the Crists said...

WooHoo!! Can't wait to see your trip! Will we see pictures of the kiddos soon? We are praying for blessings on your family!
Tina

Carole Turner said...

SO exciting.

Thank you so much for donating to our missions trip!!

What did you decide to do about bringing your daughter?

I forget which kids are yours at the Care Center, or do I remember that they are in Mekelle? I get so confused.

Have you ever been outside the US? It's such an amazing trip but so hard, yet wonderful, very hard to explain.

Anonymous said...

See you THERE!!!!

Heidi said...

YIPPEEE Praise the Lord!

Heather said...

Good golly!!! That's just on the horizon! :D You will never have a more memorable Easter weekend, I'm sure. What a blessing (x3)! Keeping you in our prayers.