Our Kids...
Here's a cute pic of our kids, Shianne, Sierra and Tye. This was taken at Easter.
They are the reason I have a kitten in my house tonight. Or maybe it's because people are praying for patience for me? I kinda did ask for that, didn't I? Well, we have enough cats (way too many actually) on our farm, and I really don't care for any more, especially in my house. But this 2 day old kitten seems to have been abandoned by it's mom. And I just didn't want my kids to have to deal with another animal dying, at least without trying to save it (we had puppies earlier in the year and 3 out of 5 died, and we've lost other kittens as well). So, I'll be getting up a couple of times tonight to try and feed this kitten with a dropper. Hmmm...maybe it's practice for getting up when Jaden comes! Oh, and I had to have patience as I tried to get my hubby's Boxer puppy back in his kennel after feeding him tonight. He's pretty hard to catch. Ah...patience. Lord, can you hurry up and give it to me? =)






No comments:
Post a Comment