Thursday, January 11, 2007

Flower Girl


Sierra is going to be a flower girl in her cousin Cari's wedding in June. She is so excited! She's pictured in the dress the flower girls will wear in the top picture, except the ribbon will be violet, not red. She had a great time with the other flower girl, Leah, trying on dresses this weekend! In the dress and with her hair all done up in a headpiece, she'll be absolutely beautiful! They are wearing slippers for shoes. I think that's a great idea.

Tye is going to be a ring bearer in the wedding as well. I can't wait to see him in a tux! He'll be so handsome. He'll get fitted closer to the wedding. Shianne is going to be a gift carrier. She was a little disappointed that she wasn't in the wedding, but thinks it's ok since she got to be in her Uncle Kelly and Aunt Sara's wedding. We'll get her a new outfit, too.

I hope Tye actually goes up the aisle at the wedding! He will not go up for Children's Message at church unless Mom or Dad goes with. Hopefully 6 months will change things. Cari said it's those little things that make a wedding cute, so I'm not going to worry about it. I'd be concerned about Sierra walking down the aisle, too, but with Leah taking charge, I don't think there will be any problems.

1 comment:

Beckyb said...

What a beautiful dress!! That will be so fun - thanks for sharing!!