1st Day of School
I stayed home with Jaden (still has a fever) while Daddy took the girls to their first day of school and stayed for chapel. They were raring to go this morning!
When I look at this picture it reminds me of their personalities. Miss Sierra...who loves skirts and sandals and loves to pose. Miss Shianne in her cutoffs and her favorite kind of tshirts...ones with horses on them...and tennis. What cuties! So different, and yet alike.
Sierra burst in the door after school and said she had a great day. Praise the Lord!! I'm so thankful. Shianne moseyed on in and said her day was awful...around noon her headache came back, she said. Sure enough, she had a fever again. Shoot. So she'll be missing the 2nd day of the school year. When my kids are sick I'm reminded how I'm not at all in control of my life, because there isn't much I can do. Thankfully, it's very comforting to remind myself that I know the One who IS in control! But it's
still hard to see your kids sick. Oh, and Tye still had a fever today, too. Although you wouldn't know it by looking at him.
Today, I finally felt more myself! It was wonderful. Jaden was less cranky, even though he's still not feeling well. It was fun to see some smiles again. Tye missed the girls...no one to play with. He's also used to daycare kids around. So he wanted to watch a lot of tv...we're going to have to watch that. Usually he's not my tv boy. I think he was just bored. Mom's going to have to come up with some rainy day ideas for days like
today when he can't go out.
I sent the camera along to school with Daddy...he did a great job taking pictures!






1 comment:
Nice pictures Brandy! I am sorry to hear that you are all not feeling well yet! Praying that you will all feel better soon!
Post a Comment