Friday, August 24, 2007

I took Denise up on her tag challenge! And no, I really don't have time for this. But I need a distraction! My 3 older kids were being very wild before bed, and Jaden screamed for about 20 minutes during that time. Ooof. Calgon moment.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago

  1. I had just quit my job as an HR Manager at a factory because it was too stressful
  2. Started working in the office at Brandy's family's business
  3. Hoping to get pregnant!
  4. Paying on college loans
  5. Started scrapbooking
5 Favorite snacks

  1. yogurt
  2. peanut butter
  3. cashews
  4. anything chocolate
  5. chips and dip (or a little chips with my dip as Brandy would say)
  6. Cold Stone Ice Cream (oops, that's six!)

Songs I know all the words to

  1. Songs that I've done solos to
  2. The Barney Song (I love you, you love me, we're a happy family...)
  3. The Rose
  4. Some Praise and Worship Songs
  5. Other kids songs (apparently there are many songs I know the words to, but not the titles! ha!)

Things I would do with $1,000,000

  1. Give to my kids school
  2. Give to our church
  3. Help people adopt
  4. Help those in 3rd world countries
  5. Buy my hubby a Harley, buy a house on a lake with a maid (can I do all those things with a million?? It just doesn't go as far as it used to...sigh)
5 Bad Habits

  1. Overeating
  2. Procrastinating
  3. Not playing enough with my kids
  4. Being too critical of myself
  5. Staying up too late
5 Things I like to do

  1. Read
  2. Scrapbook
  3. Anything together with my hubby and kids
  4. Get a massage
  5. Hang out with girlfriends

5 Things I would never wear

  1. Leg Warmers (with you there Denise!)
  2. Granny underwear (oh, I hope! I also said I'd never drive a minivan!)
  3. Mini skirt
  4. I hope I never again roll my pants up 80s style
  5. Fake pearls (or any kind of long plastic beads in pearl necklace style...remember those?)
  6. Jelly Shoes (oops, six again!)

I tag Becky, Miriam, and Sara. :) Are you up to it?

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Allright, allright, I did it...
http://mom2hpl.blogspot.com/
kind of fun...