Pumpkinland!
The girls are off from school yesterday and today because of a teachers' conference. So we took the opportunity yesterday to go to Pumpkinland with a couple of the daycare kids. What fun we had! As you can see, it's a fun place to go and a fun place to take pictures!I was so glad that I didn't get frustrated even though I took 6 kids by myself. The stroller and the baby carrier were very helpful. Then off to a quick lunch in the park before Tye had dance.
Hey, look at the bunnies!
Jaden is walking up a storm! So much fun, and he loves it. It makes it easier to go outside, too. There are lots of places a little one just shouldn't crawl! So he has more freedom this way. He's acts like he's ready to take on the world!
One of my favorite pictures is this one we take every year of each of the kids. They love to see how much they've grown.
I'm just too cute!
This pumpkin is so big I have to roll it!Happy Fall Y'All!






5 comments:
Love the second to the last picture! That is adorable! ;)
Hey- we are going there today!!! TOO fun!!!
I love fall!!!! Going to the pumpkin patch is so much fun. For the past few years, we have been too busy to go. I will not let that be the case this year. I love the picture of Tye rolling the pumpkin! And Jaden looks so happy and secure. So cute!!!
Love the pictures! You're either superwoman, or just plain crazy to take all those kids!! Looks like everyone had a great time.
Hope you left some fun for us! Our kids still love to go!
Post a Comment