Scrapping Challenge
Here's my first time participating in a digiscrapping challenge (don't worry paper scrapping friends, I'm still a paper girl, too)! It could use a little work, but it's not too bad considering I'm just getting started in the digiscrapping world. Thanks to Weeds and Wildflowers for the challenge. The challenge was to use a bright background, scrap a first (first time no training wheels!) and to use one of Gina's Playing With Wire.
Here are the credits of the elements/papers I used:
Papers: oScraps Collab
Smile: Gina Huff
Paperclip and Stitch: Anita Stergiou oScraps
White Frame: Mary Ann Wise







3 comments:
Ugh, more power to you scrappers! even online it looks like too much for me! I'll stick to blogging, I think...
Miriam
Looks very nice - I would love to learn how to some digital stuff with my scrapbooking. We still need to get together sometime and work on our books!
Maybe when life slows down! (*HA*)
I have been interested in digiscrapping, but I've never actually tried it. I even bought a magazine about it. If y'all figure out how to make life slow down in order to do some of this stuff, let me know.
Post a Comment