Thursday, December 06, 2007

Prophetic

Little did I know when I posted yesterday that what I was saying about ice was a bit prophetic.

I couple hours after I posted I was turning...very slowly and responsibly I might add...into my driveway, against my control my minivan slid into my mailbox, and then about two feet in the ditch. I managed to put a dent in my hood and get stuck. Thankfully, I called to where Brandy works (just a couple miles away), and they came over and pulled me out with a tractor. We have a very low sloped ditch there, had it not been pure ice, I would have been able to drive out easily. Ah well...just a little bug on the windshield of life (to quote Garfield!)!

I stopped by our favorite auto-body shop today, and they can fix it without replacing the hood. Yeah! Maybe you should pray for me, too, while Brandy's gone? :)

Please pray for my Grandmother, as well. She was admitted to the hospital yesterday to see if they can figure out why she is so confused. Thanks!

No comments: